ACUPUNCTURE ~ ‘ Dr.Dinesh kapur ‘
Prof Park, Jae Woo, a Korean scientist is the originator of SuJok and Onnuri Medicine, an exceptional discovery, who after many years of careful observation and clinical experiences developed a new system of therapy using only the hands and feet to effect the same results as body acupuncture. He found a complete correspondence system representing the whole body, on the hands and the feet. In Korean, Su means “Hand,” and Jok means “Feet.”
The advantage of this system is its simplicity, safety and efficiency. It is easy to learn, and the speed of response is often dramatic. It employs no forbidden or dangerous points, and is therefore suitable for use by paramedics and laypersons for self-treatment.
In addition to serving their normal function as appendages of the four limbs, the hands and feet themselves represent a small mirror image of the human.
Onnuri means the whole world and all encouraging Onnuri medicine encompasses, SuJok Acupuncture, Onnuri Auricular therapy (done in External Ear), Scalp therapy links (both upper & lower limbs). Apart from the original oriental principles newer principles like Six ki theory, Eight origin principles, Spiral energy, Chakra therapy and Diamond Structure principle, Triorigin M particle theory principle and triorigin Sequence theory etc.
Treatment through ACUPUNCTURE SuJok includes ; Twist therapy, Meditation-Smile, Energy, Onnuri Medicine, is one such treatment, which is effective at all the three levels – •BODY •MIND •EMOTIONS.
With No medicine or Drugs.
High effect ; when applied properly, an evident effect is often felt within a few minutes some time even seconds.
Totally safe uses ; this system of cure is not man-made. Man has discovered it but its origins are in nature. That is why the system is powerful and safe. Stimulation of correspondence point brings about a cure. It never harms, just produces no effects if applied improperly.
A universal method ; it can be use to treat at any part of once body, any organs and any joints.
High effect – on pricking 1mm small micro tiny needles on hand to adjust the energy system of body or with small magnets similar to pulse size to put on fingers only.
EFFECTIVE ; not only by the treatment of the common illnesses, which ‘chase’ us in our daily life but also with cases difficult to cure even by the modern medicine – including some cancer diseases. Often the curing effect is immediate and proves itself by the very first procedure in most of the cases.
Wide Spectrum ; Su Jok therapy can cure almost every disease. With the help of this therapy every organ, every single part of the body can be cured.
• Nervous system disorders ~ Amnesia, Bells palsy, Bulbar palsy, Encephalitis, Epilepsy, Headaches, Insomnia, Logo neurosis, Migraine, Neurotic Depressive disorder, Parkinson’s, Spastic paralysis, Stammering,
Trigeminal neuralgia, Vertigo, Hydrocephalus, Neuropraxia, Sclerosis.
and Disorders of the autonomic nervous system ~ such as Heart beat, Blood pressure, Digestive activity.
• Diseases of Soft tissues, Muscles, Bones and Joints ~ Arthritis, Spinal – low back ache, prolapsed disc, with or without sciatica, Cervical, Spondylosis, Frozen shoulder, Osteoarthritis of knee, hip joints, Cramps in calf muscles, Deformation, Degeneration.
• Respiratory disorders ~ Asthma, Bronchitis, Common cold, Cough, Laryngitis, Pertussis, Pharyngitis, Rhinitis allergic – blocked nose, expistaxis, Sinusitis.
• Cardiovascular disorders ~ Pain, Shock and collapse, Palpitation, Nausea,vomiting,hiccough,abdominal distension, Restlessness, Dyspnea, Hypo-Hyper tension, Angina pectorals.
• Gastrointestinal disorders ~ Stomatitis, Toothache, Dysphagia, Hernia, Hiccup, Gastritis, Nausea, Vomiting, Dyspepsia, Flatulence, Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Intestinal colic, Constipation, Haemorrhoids.
• Hepatic, Pancreatic disorders ~ Hepatitis, Fibrosis of Liver, Pancreatitis, Splenomegaly.
• Digestive – Acidity, Loss of Appetite, Jaundice, Liver Enlargement.
• Genitourinary disorders ~ Pyelitis, Nephritis, Hematuria, Renal colic, Cystitis, Retention of urine, Enuresis, Nocturnal enuresis.
• Gynecological disorders ~ Amenorrhea, Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, Uterine bleeding, Fibroid, Leucorrhoea, Pelvic inflammations, Uterus prolapse, Hyperemesis, Lactation deficiency, Mastitis, Cyst, Sterility.
• Reproductive male organs – Enlarge Prostrate, Testis, Ejaculation.
• Nervous system ~ Epilepsy, Parkinson’s, Spastic paralysis, Headaches, Insomnia, Vertigo, Encephalitis, Bells palsy.
• Skin disorders ~ Non-healing wounds, Ulcers of the skin, Furunculosis, Acne, Urticaria, Lymphangitis, Erysipelas, Herpes zoster, Dermatitis, Vitiligo, Psoriasis.
• Ear disorders ~ Deafness, Tinnitus, Ear ache, Meniere’s disease, Vertigo, Travel sickness.
• Eye disorders ~ Conjunctivitis, Thermal burns of the eye, Stye, Myopia, Hypermetropia, Lacrimation, Itchy & Aching, Sclera, Optic nerve atrophy, Ophthalmoplegia.
• Endocrine disorders ~ Sub-fertility, Masculinization symptoms in women, Goitre, Hormonal imbalance.
• Diabetes mellitus.
• Thyroid – Hyper or Hypo. PTH.
• Psychiatric disorders ~ Hysteria. Schizophrenia, Mental depression, Addictions – food,drugs,alcohol,smoking.
• Disorders of children ~ Infantile convulsions, febrile fits, Epilepsy, Behaviour disorders, Nocturnal enuresis.
• PAIN control MANAGEMENT.
• HEAT stroke. WIND stroke. HEADACHES – frontal,temporal,parietal,vertical,occipital. SYNCOPE.
• Chronic KIDNEY disease.
• or problems related to Oncological, Ulcers.
• Even sure Weight Loss or Height Gain.
• or Rejuvenate the cells
• or even Bacterial, Transmitted or febrile diseases.
In Su Jok therapy based on fundamental laws systemic knowledge is used that was accumulated by Chinese, Indian and Western medicine. Su Jok therapeutic methods include treatment through correspondence systems, byol-meridians, Six energies treatment at the level of meridians and chakras, biorhythmic acupuncture, correction of emotional and mental states. This allows to effectively cope with severe diseases in a short time, including the chronic invalidating forms. The purpose of this work was to determine the effectiveness of different approaches offered by Onnuri for treating acute/chronic forms of problems.
The SuJok method is a natural way of treatment, and the process of normalisation of the patient’s state, beginning during treatment, goes on after the active intervention stopped.
The most effective and fast-acting in treatment of any ailment is SuJok’s Energies therapy, including Triorigin
& Spiral energy in the structure of meridians,after preliminary correction of the emotional sphere, in combination
with biorhythmic SuJok acupuncture and basic treatments.
Not only is acupuncture effective as a primary modality, it also play a vital role as an adjunctive therapy due
to how effective the meridian system is as a means of proper diagnosis. Because the meridians influence
every cell in the body and pass through every organ and the organ system, acupuncture provides health
practitioners with an accurate and noninvasive means of determining health deficiencies, as well as a method
of reestablishing balance.
As ENERGY may go up-to any extent, and at any level, because of this it is possible to give CURE effect irrespective of level of disease.
To your well being, smile life. Enjoy yourself!
• Patriotic Citizen Award by Shiv Sushil Bindal Charitable Trust, Delhi on March 6’ 2005.
• Patriotic Citizen Award by Shiv Sushil Bindal Charitable Trust, Delhi on Sept 19’ 2004.
• International Gold Medal Award presented by Royal Society of Medicos at WORLD AIDS DAY on Dec 1’2002
• Certificate of Appreciation during 28th All India Nature Cure & Yog Conference(6th – 8th Nov’01), New Delhi by Nature Cure Society, Delhi on November 8’ 2001.
• Certificate of Participation from Mahavir International on dates June 24 to July 01’ 2001.
• Participation certificate Acupressure> by Indian Academy of Acupressure Science on May 15’ 2000.
Faculty Member :
• International SuJok Acupuncture Association, Korea
• IAAS affiliated to The Open International University, Sri Lanka
Sri Hanuman Balaji Mandir
Vivek Vihar Phase-I, Delhi. India
Mor : 9.00 am to 1.00 pm <Off : Thursday>
Eve : 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm <Mon.Wed.Fri.>